Under the supervision of the Joint-Head of Content, you’ll work in a team of bilingual project managers from France, Italy, England and Spain. You will manage writing and translation projects for web leaders, as well as smaller players in the sectors of travel, fashion, e-commerce, sport, and economy to name but a few.
Edit-Place is a multilingual content production company based in Paris, London and Bangalore. We specialise in producing original, SEO (search engine optimisation)-optimised content within the fast-growing web content market for e-commerce sites, blogs and online magazines. We use an internally developed online platform, which is home to over 4,000 multi-disciplined writers in 40 different languages.
We have an exciting position in our London office within a dynamic and friendly workplace that will most definitely help you expand your skill set. Edit-Place is part of the Webedia group, one of France’s leading media sites who own the likes of Purepeople and Jeuxvideo.com. Check them out if you don’t know them. You’ll be joining a company whose websites, grouped together, attract over 20 million unique visitors a month.
- Planning and managing various writing and translation projects. These range from producing travel guides, product category pages and hotel descriptions, to translating entire websites.
- Creating editorial guidelines for freelance writers and project roadmaps to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Managing teams of multi-disciplined freelance writers, translators and proofreaders via our project management platform for your client portfolios.
- Providing feedback to freelance teams and quality checking content before client delivery.
- Assessing freelance writer tests and building teams for specific projects.
- Maintaining strong client relations and reporting to management.
What's in store for you!
A young and dynamic team of sociable, music-and-content-loving English, Spanish and French project managers.
A multilingual working environment that can be a hive of activity when tight deadlines need to be met, or a relaxing and creative atmosphere in the chill-out zone.
Be part of a young company with tonnes of potential for international development and with offices in London, Paris, Madrid, Bangalore… and who knows, maybe even New York soon?
The freedom to express yourself and share new ideas, develop working methods and new processes.
We’re a start-up and you will have the opportunity to be your own boss, managing your client portfolios as you want under the supervision of the Joint-Head of Content.
- Experience working in the digital content industry.
- A degree in Journalism, Communication, Literature or related fields.
- Some project management experience.
- French or English speaker is a bonus.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, GoogleDrive, CMS, translation software.
- Autonomous, thorough, organised and creative.
- You are a team collaborator and you keep your cool during stressful situations. When workload hits a peak, you must be able to deal with it.
Location: London (Shoreditch)
To apply: Send us your CV (preferred format Word or PDF), mentioning the role you are applying for, your salary expectations and notice period (or availability to start) to: email@example.com. Email subject: PM-SEO
WHO ARE WE?
Edit-place is a multilingual content production company based in Paris, London and Bangalore. We specialise in producing original, SEO (search engine optimisation) optimised content within the fast-growing web content market for e-commerce sites, blogs, and online magazines. We use an internally developed online platform which is home to over 4,000 multi-disciplined writers in 40 different languages.
We have an exciting position in our London office within a dynamic and friendly workplace that will most definitely help you expand your skill set. We are a collaborative company, so the ability to work within a team is extremely important for us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented proofreader to ensure the quality of our web content projects and help us keep the highest standard of quality. Oh, we would love if you also came to the office with a smile.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will work within our production team which is made up of web content project managers from France, Italy, Spain and Netherlands - a true European flair.
WHO ARE YOU?
• You’ll bring around 3 years of experience within editorial content
• A degree in Journalism, Communication, Literature or related fields
• You’re a French native speaker with absolute perfect command of French
• Solid knowledge of writing rules, rewriting and proofreading adapted to web content
• You have an eagle-eye for details and can spot the smallest mistakes and grammar slips
• You are a team collaborator and you keep your cool during stressful situations
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• You’ll be in charge of doing the quality check of most of our web content projects in French: ensuring impeccable quality of both spelling and syntax as well as style and content of the articles delivered. Type of projects: News, Tech, Blog articles on beauty, fitness and fashion product description.
• To ensure the quality of our French freelance contributors: proofread and grade tests done by candidates applying to join our team of freelance writers and translators
• Staffing of the French teams: review, grade and comment on the test articles due to be delivered to our clients prior to the production of the articles
• To take part in editorial meetings and suggest improvements on the selection of teams and the quality of articles
HOW TO APPLY
Location: London (Shoreditch)
To apply: Send us your CV (preferred format Word or PDF), mentioning the role you are applying for and the code CRFR0617, your salary expectations and notice period (or availability to start) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writers and translators, your craft is at the core of our business and we truly value your collaboration. We are working on a number of exciting multilingual projects and we are always looking for talented writers and experienced translators to join us.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a French startup company specialized in SEO and multilingual content solutions, working with over 150 clients, across three continents, in various industry sectors including travel, fashion, beauty, finance and retail.
Through our online platform we collaborate with over 4000 professionals in over 30 languages and allows us to choose the best, most relevant people, for each job, at a competitive price.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
We have a team of international and multi-lingual professionals that help provide bespoke and optimised (SEO) content for online portals, blogs, newspapers and many more!
This is a fantastic opportunity which guarantees an attractive remuneration, remote working and flexible hours (part time job, work from home…etc).
We're currently looking for writers in these languages:
English - UK and US
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Your mission if you choose to accept it: writing and/or translating content for leading international websites.
- Co-ordinating with the project managers leading the mission, you will produce unique and bespoke content for our clients based on various topics. These topics include travel, cinema, economy, e-commerce, fashion and beauty.
- You will read-through/edit content that has already been written: this will involve judging the quality of the work, check for plagiarism and back-up the sources and references used to produce the content.
- You will check content for spelling and grammatical mistakes with the help of specific tools provided.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a confident writer or experienced translator (perhaps both!), passionate about online content, SEO, product description, proof reading and localization projects.
- Ideally you'll have a degree in one of the following subjects: journalism, literature, languages, translation, marketing, communication etc.
- Perfect command of Word.
- A good command of French and/or English is a bonus.
- Ability to concentrate, self-motivate and have a great passion for writing
Please create an account www.edit-place.fr/recruitment/home